The big challenges in Workforce management
Neves de Almeida HR Consulting publishes Study HR Perspectives 2020
The study that Neves de Almeida HR Consulting has just published, demonstrates the realities before and during the pandemic, with regard to the themes related to the management of capital and human resources, talent, leadership and corporate culture and, at the same time, provides an overview of innovation, digital transformation and the main challenges of Human Resources in the context of the development of organizations, the business fabric and the economy of the country.
Lisbon, 2 June 2020 – The HR Perspectives 2020 study, made available in an interactive dashboard format, aims to analyze the short and medium term perspectives regarding Talent Management in the strategy and evolution of organizations.
This study had the participation of more than 200 companies, based on interviews with CEOs and Human Resources Officers, carried out before the pandemic (between January and March 2020) and, later, on an online questionnaire carried out during the pandemic, last April.
From the analysis and calculation of results, it was possible to divide the study into 4 parts:
– Results related to New Ways of Working;
– Perspective on Transformation and Talent Management in the Digital Age;
– Perspective on Human Resources in Organizations;
– Perspective on the Evolution in Talent and Work Management in Portugal.
According to Gonçalo de Salis Amaral, Partner at Neves de Almeida HR Consulting, “the main conclusions that can be drawn, highlighted in the executive summary of this study, are:
– more than 90% of companies consider that they had a high capacity to adapt to Telework, as well as that of their workers (this figure was around 50% before the pandemic);
– about 80% of companies consider that distance work had zero, moderately positive or even very positive impact on the organization’s productivity and performance;
– Telecommuting is here to stay even in lower percentages than at the time of the pandemic, since 60% of companies say that in 2021, telecommuting will be for less than 20% of employees and 37% of companies believe that telecommuting will have a weight 20% to 60% in the performance of functions;
– The great challenges in the management of Workforce are Multigenerationality and reinforcement of new work models”.
About Neves de Almeida HR Consulting:
Neves de Almeida | HR Consulting is a management consultant specialized in Human Resources dedicated to the development of people and focused on helping organizations achieve their business goals. For nearly three decades, Neves de Almeida HR Consulting has been working on the transversality, sophistication and customization of its approaches, building innovative solutions and anticipating the challenges of the future. Its offer focuses on five areas of intervention: Consulting, Search, Training, Talent Assessment eTeam Building. Additional information at www.nevesdealmeida.pt